DayZ Intel cheat

aj5400_3041

Hello Guys,
a quick Discription on my Problem. I did everything like the "How to use" threat showed me. The Loader starts like normal, i enter the Key, the system is been prepared. Everything like normal. The System then restarts like the Loader is telling me. My Computer is doing the restart, but is failing to boot up. This is keep happening to me and i cant understand why. I have deinstalled every third Party Antivirus, disabled the Windows Defender, minimized the Programms that are active in Auto start. I double checked the Bios and made sure everything is disabled/enabled like the "How to use" is telling me. I disabled the secure boot, Virtualization is enabled, Fastboot is disabled, I changed The Paging File Size to 5000 - 10000, i disabled Hyper-V, i disabled every overlay, i disabled the VT-D in Bios, i didnt enable the spoofer.
I have no idea whats wrong here. In like 20 times this 1 Time my system boots normal and i can use the cheat, but it takes hours.
Im sad pls help. sorry for bad english.

aj5400_3041

Yea, still cant use the software. Like, nothing changed. Can i please get a response or the time refunded that the Software didnt worked?