EZWin Hack

xconfide_2344

I purchased the EZWin hack. And when I load it, it loads fine, although I do not get the controller mode option. And I did not get or have the AC Loader. Once I load the game I am able to open the menu, I turn everything on, Aimbot, and ESP. Nothing is working. The crosshairs work, and the FOV viewer works but nothing else. I am actually kinda discouraged since I only bought a 24 hour and nothing is working at all. I tried support and it has been almost an hour since I have heard anything

Landan

I purchased the EZWin hack. And when I load it, it loads fine, although I do not get the controller mode option. And I did not get or have the AC Loader. Once I load the game I am able to open the menu, I turn everything on, Aimbot, and ESP. Nothing is working. The crosshairs work, and the FOV viewer works but nothing else. I am actually kinda discouraged since I only bought a 24 hour and nothing is working at all. I tried support and it has been almost an hour since I have heard anything
Starting to think they scamming lowkey by the Support Response, and the amount of times I've heard this now, Same problem with me everything you are saying as well. They also saying its up on the Status Page.

xHoo Lee Sheet

Staff member
please contact live chat before saying it is a scam, we will check your pc once you send us your ID and password for team viewer.

Regarding the AC Forcer, you do not need it anymore, please skip this step.

Longhorn

Administrator
Staff member
Starting to think they scamming lowkey by the Support Response, and the amount of times I've heard this now, Same problem with me everything you are saying as well. They also saying its up on the Status Page.
We are not scamming, fortnite is just hard to cheat on. If you are not happy with the products or services we invite you to shop somewhere else.