Overall Support: 1/10
Response Time to Support: 0/10
Customer Service: 0/10
Respect for customers: 1/10
Clear English Instructions: 2/10
Ease of use: 6/10
Professionalism: 0/10
Product Prices: Average to Highly Expensive

Would I recommend it to a friend? Unlikely due to a lack of trust in support systems.
Does the product work as described? Yes, every product I've purchased has worked exactly as described.
A community feeling? No, the discord has no feeling of community.

Overall Opinion: You can feel how much they don't care after they take your money. Any issues will be your fault for not reading something or some hidden article. Support will respond with 1 sentence every 30 minutes to 1 hour or more, with no friendly/customer service attitude.

Attitude towards their customers needs to change/have a customer-focused approach to dealing with customers.

Last edited:

Longhorn

Administrator
Staff member
Cheats: 10/10
Overall Support: 1/10
Response Time to Support: 0/10
Customer Service: 0/10
Respect for customers: 1/10
Clear English Instructions: 2/10
Ease of use: 6/10
Professionalism: 0/10
Product Prices: Average to Highly Expensive

Would I recommend it to a friend? Unlikely due to a lack of trust in support systems.
Does the product work as described? Yes, every product I've purchased has worked exactly as described.
A community feeling? No, the discord has no feeling of community.

Overall Opinion: You can feel how much they don't care after they take your money. Any issues will be your fault for not reading something or some hidden article. Support will respond with 1 sentence every 30 minutes to 1 hour or more, with no friendly/customer service attitude.

Attitude towards their customers needs to change/have a customer-focused approach to dealing with customers.
Checking your chat history, not sure what you mean about the slow support can you expand?
Are you talking to us under another email as I have seen no evidence of what you are saying.

Discord keeps banning our channel that's why it might feel like that, it has to be highly limited to make it last longer.

What are the hidden support links? Everything is visible via the website. We have no hidden links?

If our site & services isn't for you I recommend you shop somewhere else as this review really feels like you are not happy and we are not the place for you.

Jaxx

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, thank you for your review

I checked your chat history, support responded quickly and all issues were resolved. I don't see any cause for concern.

Please contact us again in the live chat to compensate you properly,
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.