HWID Spoofer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number13

Hey there, I'm using HWID SPOOFER PC V2

and here is the problem, It's not spoofing ANY serials, I've ran the spoofer multiple times to no avail,
I have all windows defender disabled.
Firewall disabled etc.

I have followed every step to the T

I have Secure boot disabled, I have fast boot disabled.
I've installed all the depositories and Requisites you have offered.

I'm on Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.1415)

Thank you for your help, your time is appreciated.

Number13

I have and i get no reply, By the time you reply, my sub is over lol

Edit : you tell me to re format, I've re formatted 2x and the spoofer doesn't spoof shit

Longhorn

Administrator
Staff member
I have and i get no reply, By the time you reply, my sub is over lol

Edit : you tell me to re format, I've re formatted 2x and the spoofer doesn't spoof shit
Maybe there is something wrong with your computer. Contact us via chat and we will assist you furhter

Number13

Sure thing, It doesn't really matter anymore as i am using something else now but yea. There is nothing wrong with my computer lol i followed all your steps to the T, and it just doesn't spoof not a single serial

Longhorn

Administrator
Staff member
Sure thing, It doesn't really matter anymore as i am using something else now but yea. There is nothing wrong with my computer lol i followed all your steps to the T, and it just doesn't spoof not a single serial
Contact us via chat and we will assist you further.

JesusRKing

hey i just got the spoof this morning and i couldnt figure it out either i followed all the steps after i click 1 for random spoof it freezes on spoofing disk drive

JesusRKing

if u help me after my 7 DAY trial is over ill get a 90day or the highest day out there if you help me get this to work

chrisgotstack

thats crazy because im talking with ghost and hes saying its working fine for other customers when its clearly not. im not the only person having this problem with the damn spoofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.